In-Person Screening Information
- The VIJFF will be hosting 3 in-person screenings at the Vic Theatre, 808 Douglas Street.
- The number of seats available per screening is limited and spaced out for your safety.
- Tickets are by donation on a first-come/first-serve basis.
- Front-of-line orders for Bronze/Silver/Gold sponsors begin September 23rd. Such sponsors will receive a promo code (for a guaranteed ticket order), which will expire after 1 week.
- General tickets can be ordered starting September 30th, with a limit of 4 tickets per order.
- Doors open 45 minutes before each screening time.
- Tickets must be ordered in advance. There will be no sales at the door.
In-Person Screening Schedule
- Theatre attendance for unrated films – Neighbours and Breaking Bread – requires a 2021 VIJFF membership. To purchase your membership donate $2 at checkout. If you donate more, $2 will go towards the membership.
- Memberships are valid for one year.
- You will not be receiving a membership card. We will have record of your membership on file. If you do not purchase your $2 membership by leaving a $2 donation online, please bring a toonie to the theatre.
Everyone attending an in-person screening must show proof of vaccination. BC requires that we check proof of a single vaccination for our October 17th screening, and double vaccination (completed at least 7 days prior) for our October 24th screening. If you do not show proof of vaccination you will not be admitted into the theatre.
Masks are mandatory everywhere while inside the theatre. Feel free to remove your mask while you are eating and drinking.
Please leave space between yourself and others. We also kindly ask that you do not congregate in the lobby. There will be live entertainment inside the theatre before Neighbours and Breaking Bread for your enjoyment.
Do not enter the theatre if you have the following symptoms:
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- New muscle aches or headache
- Sore throat
- Have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- Are in close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19